The processer of your personal data is:
Holm & Co. AB
Or you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do we collect?
When you visit our website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Name, telephone number and email address.
- Mobile device ID.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why do we collect your data?
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and deliver the best online experience.
- To improve our services.
- To provide you with information you have requested, e.g. newsletters.
- To respond to specific queries you may raise regarding Holm & Co.
Safeguarding and securing the data
Holm & Co. is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Holm & Co. AB has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Sharing of personal information
We may send your personal information to third parties to help us process your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information if we or any of our assets are the subject of a sale or similar corporate transaction. We will ensure that the third parties who receive your personal information are required to keep it confidential. We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you. If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to other websites
Restricting the collection of your personal data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact
us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.